Legacy Concord is located at 5020 Avent Drive NW in the coveted North Carolina area of Concord. With its prime Charlotte area location off Interstate 85, I-485 and Highway 73, Legacy Concord is located near shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Concord Mills, located at 8111 Concord Mills Blvd. in Concord, is the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in North Carolina. Home to more than 200 stores paired with unique family dining and entertainment options all under one roof.
- Afton Ridge Shopping Center, located at 6230 Bayfield Parkway in Concord, is a 475,000 square foot shopping plaza that houses over 30 well-known brands, including the only Target store in Cabarrus County.
- Afton Village in Concord features quaint shopping, dining, live entertainment May-October and other festivities.
- The renowned Charlotte Motor Speedway in the heart of NASCAR country, less than 10 minutes away from Legacy Concord Apartments, is home to the legendary 1.5 mile superspeedway and zMAX Dragway.
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame is a 150,000-square foot interactive entertainment attraction honoring the history and heritage of NASCAR.
- The Cabarrus County Visitor's Bureau Motorsports webpage contains a comprehensive list of motorsport interests.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a massive indoor water park containing thousands of square feet of swim, splash and slide adventures for the entire family. Great Wolf Lodge also features restaurants, shopping, a spa, and additional attractions and games outside the water park.
- Visit Cabarrus, the Cabarrus County Visitor's Bureau website, cites a variety of area information and timely activities on its Things to Do page.
- Rocky River Golf Club, designed by Dan Maples, is the premier public course in the Charlotte metropolitan area owned by the City of Concord. Rocky River Golf Club appeals to all skill levels of golfer from beginners to scratch, and is bordered by the scenic Rocky River and surrounding wetlands.
- Food Lion (within walking distance of Legacy Concord Apartments)
- Harris Teeter Neighborhood Food & Pharmacy